[Cvsnt] Next release features

Alexey Panchenko alexey at liwest.ru
Sat Mar 9 10:46:00 GMT 2002

Hello,

Friday, March 08, 2002, 6:48:17 PM, Tony wrote:

TH> I plan the .4 release to be quite a significant upgrade, so I'm
TH> interested in the kinds of things people want in CVS that aren't in
TH> there now.
I can suggest two features:

1) optionally when doing diff skip file time check and always compare
file contents. This can help if file was changed but keeps its time.
(I have received this twice using Delphi 5 with .dfm files)

2) keep /CVS/ subdirectories in different place. This can be used
to update web site contents from CVS repository, so there will be no
extra directories available through web server.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey                            mailto:alexey at liwest.ru