[Cvsnt] Error reading from server localhost: -1

Stephen Townsend stephen.Townsend at impactblue.com
Fri Mar 15 02:08:49 GMT 2002

Thanks for the thought, but CVSROOT is set correctly.

The line I used to invoke cvs is:

cvs -d :pserver:stephen at localhost:e:srv/cvs login

Standard I hope.

Could someone please confirm that Win2000 with all service paks and security
fixes works with CVSNT pserver.

news:B974373707D4D311A33A0008C70D326B76DA69 at 3rexchange01.system3r.com...