[Cvsnt] Error reading from server localhost: -1

Stephen Townsend stephen.Townsend at impactblue.com
Fri Mar 15 04:43:35 GMT 2002

Sorry had a typo. Line is:

cvs -d :pserver:stephen at localhost:e:/srv/cvs login

Again just confirm ntserver works. For NT server I must use the machine name
instead of localhost. Tried using machine name and still get the same
result.

I have now installed cvsnt on another win2000 machine and got the same
error.

I really need to correct this but I am at a loss. I'll even go so far as to
run the source in a debugger if the source compiles under VC++. Would anyone
know what is needed to run the server within a debugger?

Cheers!

news:a6rl0r$aom$1 at sisko.my.home...