[Cvsnt] Error reading from server localhost: -1

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Mar 15 07:22:20 GMT 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 02:08:49 +0000 (UTC), "Stephen Townsend"
<stephen.Townsend at impactblue.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the thought, but CVSROOT is set correctly.
>
>The line I used to invoke cvs is:
>
>cvs -d :pserver:stephen at localhost:e:srv/cvs login
>
>Standard I hope.
>
>Could someone please confirm that Win2000 with all service paks and security
>fixes works with CVSNT pserver.

I have several cvsnt servers running on both W2000 and XP-PRO all with
ntserver AND pserver active and all is working quite well. No probs at
all.
Can you post (or email me directly) the contents of your
CVSROOT/config and CVSROOT/passwd files and also the values you have
in the registry for CVSNT/Pserver?

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)