[Cvsnt] aliasing as Admin

Arvind Raman arvind_raman_tech at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 07:12:56 GMT 2002

How do we create an administrative login for a CVS
database.
Is there a way on setting that "an user and only this
user" could have administrative rights on the
database. For instance he is the only person who can
add and delete users and change passwords for the
users.
Early today in Bo Berglund email I read that one could
alias as an admin. Could anybody elaborate on that.

Thanks
Arvind