[Cvsnt] aliasing as Admin

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Mar 18 09:47:34 GMT 2002

I am not really sure about that, but I have seen mention of a special
file CVSROOT/admin which contains a list of users who are granted the
permission to operate as repository admins and thus add/modify the
passwd file.
If this is so I guess that by adding the intended users to such a file
should do the trick.

This comes from a recent post by Tony Hoyle, talking about the admin file:

"Looking at the current code it seems to require a linefeed at the end of
the last name (otherwise it misses it).  That's a bug that'll probably
end up as a FAQ if I don't fix it :-)"

/Bo