[Cvsnt] aliasing as Admin

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Mar 18 11:29:47 GMT 2002

OK, this is a security file like passwd so it is not among the files that
get created automatically and which are checked out when you cvs co CVSROOT.

You must use your favourite editor and create a file by this naem yourself.
Put a list of names (one each line) like in the passwd file, except only user
names are needed here.

Save as CVSROOT/admin

/Bo