[Cvsnt] CVSNT on windows 2k

Brad Soe bsoe at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 19 02:38:43 GMT 2002

Hi, I am another person who cannot get this to work.I am not sure that
everything is proper set up, because I have tried so many things.

My repository is on f:\cvs and I have initialed them. I am trying to access
them from a Mac using Maccvs Pro, but
I get the error "no such repository"!

I have setup a repository like f:\cvs\test.
f:\cvs has a cvsroot sub dir(f:\cvs\cvsroot) and that has a "config" file
that I set "SystemAuth=no"
I also added a passwd file there.

I set the env variable CVSROOT = f:\cvs
What should the "HOME" be set to? It is not clear to me!!!!!

I have tried to use prefixes and no prefixes and the result is the same.
What should the CVSROOT look like on the remote machine.?

I used a packet tracer to see what was going on and I always get "no such
repository" as the error message.

I guess I am looking for specific instructions on how to get this working??

Thanks
Brad