[Cvsnt] missing files

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Mar 19 21:38:34 GMT 2002

Please specify in more detail how your system is set up.
Like where the server is located (computer type, cvs type etc), which
version of cvs is used on the server, Where the clients are located,
which versions of which cvs software they are using etc.
More detail means more chances of getting a reply...

WinCvs is a *client* not a server, so please be specific when you
describe your system.

But no, there is no repository overwriting done on a CVS server! I
have a few CVSNT servers and they contain thousands of files totalling
several hundred of megabytes without any problems.

/Bo

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:15:45 +0000 (UTC), "Khalid Sheikh"
<kjsheikh at hotmail.com> wrote:

>[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>Hi we are running the WinCVS repository over a shared drive of 4MB on a NT
>machine.Recently we added quiet a big number of files to our syste, Now as an
>after effect we are unable to view about 50 files. Is this behavious normal in
>WinCVS? Will the repository increase by at the head by overwrittthng the tail.
>Is there a way to recover these files by using a WinCSV commad.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)