[Cvsnt] moving CVS repository

Jasmeet S. Virdi virdi at softhome.net
Wed Mar 20 08:59:18 GMT 2002

Thx mate..
my answers
1. The old system was win2K Server, the new one too is win2K Server .
2. The users pointed to in passwd file are valid system accounts (local
machine). i took care while recreating these accounts on the new server.
3. No admin file functions were being used. I may b wrong here, how do i
verify these things (there are a large number of users, asking each one
won't b a practical option)
4. Sounds great, where can i get more info on this, i mean more on using
repository prefixes. Moving to a bigger disk in future would definately b on
the cards.

do these help !!
your 4th pointer cud be a workaround and would definately b useful for
future and i seriously want to pursue this. Do gimme pointers to some info
on this.

thx a lot.
-js

news:B974373707D4D311A33A0008C70D326B76DAB7 at 3rexchange01.system3r.com...