[Cvsnt] Do I need to create accounts for each repository

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Sat Mar 23 18:18:22 GMT 2002

If you use any protocol besides :pserver:, you only have to set up the
accounts once since they are just domain accounts on your network.

If you are using :pserver:, you will have to set up the accounts on each
repository seperately. That is how :pserver: is designed.

I usually recommend people to use the CVS module mechanism to divide
projects instead of creating seperate repositories, whenever it is
practical.

- Brian