[Cvsnt] Do I need to create accounts for each repository

Mike Shoemaker mike at pavoldemitra.com
Sat Mar 23 19:43:52 GMT 2002

Thanks Brian.

I think your advice is well justified.  I want to use pserver so I can get
source over the net(i.e. from my house while at work).  Ill dig into the
documentation and try to figure out how to create modules.  Thanks again for
your suggestion.  I saw after I posted this that you responded to my post
yesterday and that you suggested the same thing.  Sorry, didn't mean to ask
twice.  The first post didn't show up right away.

Mike

news:3C9CC6AF.9010102 at uiowa.edu...