[Cvsnt] CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a) is slower

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 26 22:27:13 GMT 2002

Stephane Guerin wrote:
> I did not try it.  To be honest with you, I'm not even sure what is :sspi:.
> What is the difference with :ntserver:?

:sspi: uses sockets and the windows security API's to do authentication
and transpart.

:ntserver: uses Windows's named pipe mechanism for transport. The
authentication is built into the the named pipe mechanism.

Please try :sspi: mode (make sure the server is listening on the TCP/IP
port and that you have sspi_protocol.dll on the client and the server)
and report back the results.

Also, try disabling/enabling the impersonation options to see if that
helps, and report back the results.

- Brian