[Cvsnt] CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a) is slower

Stephane Guerin stephane.guerin at rd-tech.com
Tue Mar 26 23:30:54 GMT 2002

I did some other try as you ask.  This time I did a "cvs co" command so I
can freely switch between protocols. Here the results:
CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a) :ntserver: "cvs co" command, time elapsed 85
seconds
CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a) :sspi: "cvs co" command, time elapsed 85 seconds
CVSNT 1.11.1.2 (Build 41) :ntserver: "cvs co" command, time elapsed 30
seconds

I did the test 2 time to be sure I got the good value.  It's almost 3 time
faster with 1.11.1.2.

news:3CA0F51F.2000908 at uiowa.edu...