[Cvsnt] Installation problem

Laurent CHASTEL lchastel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:09:38 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have download lastest version of CVSNT (with the new zlib).

I try to install it on a Windows NT 4 Workstation (SP6).
But It fails with the message :

The InstallShield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be lauched.
Access refused.

I search a solution in mailing list log but I don't find anything about this
problem.

I try to install it on Win98 and Win2000 it works.
But I need to install it on the NT 4 computer.

Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem ?
Except form format and reinstall NT4 ;)

Best regards,

Laurent
                 Laurent CHASTEL
             Ingenieur Genie Logiciel
                 Software Engineer
--
Personnal WebSite : http://lougherinshore.free.fr
     (Under construction ... for a long time ;( )