[Cvsnt] Installation problem

Jasmeet S. Virdi virdi at softhome.net
Wed Mar 27 03:56:01 GMT 2002

Hi,
    I guess something to do with security settings on the local machine, try
using the local admin account instead of any other. Other users (normal
users) mite not have rights to install softwares ..

-js
"Laurent CHASTEL" <lchastel at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:F126zfoV1qdiixjnzi9000155cb at hotmail.com...
Hello,

I have download lastest version of CVSNT (with the new zlib).

I try to install it on a Windows NT 4 Workstation (SP6).
But It fails with the message :

The InstallShield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be lauched.
Access refused.

I search a solution in mailing list log but I don't find anything about this
problem.

I try to install it on Win98 and Win2000 it works.
But I need to install it on the NT 4 computer.

Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem ?
Except form format and reinstall NT4 ;)

Best regards,

Laurent
                 Laurent CHASTEL
             Ingenieur Genie Logiciel
                 Software Engineer
--
Personnal WebSite : http://lougherinshore.free.fr
     (Under construction ... for a long time ;( )