[Cvsnt] Issue with recursive labeling

Arvind Raman arvind_raman_tech at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 01:09:32 GMT 2002

Hi,
I have the following dorectory structure.

Project Name

|-cmodel

    |--product

          |--bin
          |--src
          |--include
          |--test

As I develop my project I initially just add my src
and include files to the database, i.e. only src and
include directories in the above structure have files
while the other are empty.
Now when I try labeling my "product" directory in the
above structure with an intention that CVS labels
everything below it recursively it doesn;t allow me to
do that.
Is this an issue and a known problem ? Or am I doing
something wrong here ?

Thanks and regards
Arvind Raman