[Cvsnt] cvs.pdf file corrupt in 1.11.1.3 (57a)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Mar 30 18:07:24 GMT 2002

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:25:25 +0000 (UTC), Greg Robertson
<fsmithny at hotmail.com> wrote:

>actually i have the same issue with it.  i'm using adobe acrobat reader 4.05b
>
>> This file is perfectly OK in the repository.
>> What version of Acrobat Reader do you use to open it?

OK, I have now verified the cvs.pdf file that was deposited by the
setup of CVSNT 1.11.1.3 Build 57a to be corrupt. The file is OK in the
source repository so there must be an issue with the InstallShield
version Tony uuses to build the setup files.
I only have InstallShield Express 3.53 myself so I cannot check up on
this either. Tony uses IS 6 if I don't remember erroneously.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)