[Cvsnt] How many repositoreis can CvsNt server typically handle

Arvind Raman arvind_raman_tech at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 05:06:39 BST 2002

We have currently transitioning to cvs, and our setup
includes the WinCvs client and the CvsNT server. We
are using the "ntserver" protocol for authentication.
I just thought it might be worthwhile to ask if there
is a limitation on the number of repositoreis the
CvsNT server could support.
Do we have to keep a tab on the number of repositories
?

Thanks and regards
Arvind