[Cvsnt] Errors

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed May 29 00:55:32 BST 2002

On Tue, 28 May 2002 21:16:26 +0100, massey wrote:

> I am using build 57d.
>
> Also:
> I uncheck the use local users instead of domain, I am on a domain here,
> and it worked no memory errors!! Check in Check out all that.
>
> Seems it's in the local user part that's busted from what my tests have
> shown.

I've verified local works fine here.  I've also scanned the code and made
sure there's nothing that could cause an error.

All the 'local users' flag does is bypass the domain check (so it treats
the machine as standalone).

The only potential error I found is if the Windows authentication
functions returned 'OK' but didn't actually do anything - I don't think
that can happen in reality though.

It sounds like something local on your box - if you can compile a copy
in debug & tell me where it's failing I might have a chance of fixing it.