[Cvsnt] renaming modules

Thomas Jachmann guest at this.site
Wed May 29 17:30:26 BST 2002

Hi,

we're using CVS as versioning solution for the first time within our current
project. We split our code into several projects, each being a module in CVS
terms. Since the content/purpose of some projects has changed, the name
should change accordingly. How can this be done with CVSNT (I know this
rather is a general CVS question...)? I tried renaming the module directory
within the repository directory, which kind of works, but I then loose all
my tags. Is there a way of accomplishing this task? Any help will be highly
welcomed.

Regards,
Thomas