[Cvsnt] Can't release file to repository from Websphere Studio Applicatio n Developer

Sam Leung sam.leung at focus-solutions.co.uk
Wed May 29 19:28:19 BST 2002

We have cvsnt 1.10 on a NT server, I don't seem to be able to release new
files from Websphere Studio Application Developer to the CVS repository,
Websphere can connect to the repository OK. Has anyone had this problem and
does anyone know what the problem is? I using pserver protocol.

Thanks,

Sam Leung
Focus Solutions Group
Cranford House
Kenilworth Road
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
CV32 6RQ

Tel:	+44  (0)  1926 468300
Fax:  	+44  (0)  1926 468400
Direct:	+44  (0)  1926 468378
sam.leung at focus-solutions.co.uk
www.focus-solutions.co.uk

Copyright material and/or confidential and/or privileged information may be
contained in this e-mail and any attached documents.  The material and
information is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.  If you
are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it
to the intended addressee, you may not copy, disclose, distribute,
disseminate or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner or take or omit to take any action in reliance on it. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful.   The views expressed in this e-mail may not
be those of the Focus Solutions Group but the personal views of the
originator.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.  Please
also delete this e-mail and all documents attached immediately.
Many thanks for your co-operation.