[cvsnt] repository on the D:\ drive

Trond Kvarenes trond at logit-systems.com
Fri Nov 1 09:14:21 GMT 2002

Does sspi use the same password as I use when I log into the domain on my
computer?
The computer which is holding the repository is not a memeber of the domain,
but I guess that is not a problem? Or is it?
I get authentication failed when I try to check out a module with sspi even
though I know my password on the domain is the same as the user on the
computer holding the repository. I have full access to both the repository
and the temp folder.
/Trond

"Anders Truelsen" <at at systematic.dk> wrote in message
news:mailman.1036135888.318.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
That sounds kind of strange.
We have a similar setup:
Build 57g
Repositories on d:
pserver and sspi (why do you use pserver from windows, we only
use pserver for unix clients)

Have you tried a trace (-t) to see what goes on between client and
server?

Regards,
anders

If