[cvsnt] fillattr

Stephane Guerin rrr at ttt.com
Mon Nov 4 18:01:14 GMT 2002

I got a lot of "false" editor in my CVSNT database. This make the "editor"
feature a little bit useless because.  I'm looking for a massive clean up
trick here!  My question is the following: If I delete all the "fileattr"
file from the repository, beside loosing the current list of editor, will it
have some "bad" side effect (like corrupting my database!).  I know it sound
a little bit rough but, I think, editor are a little bit outside the normal
operation of CVS.  I'll just ask the programmer to do another edit to the
file they are currently working on.

TIA

Stephane Guérin