[cvsnt] Change the repository

L Sturgeon sturgeonlt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 18:58:03 GMT 2002

For test purposes I imported my files into the "test" respository.  Now I want to import them into a "real" respository.  We are using TortoiseCVS.  I need to either clear the check out or ...?

What can I do?  Any ideas?

Can I just re-import the folders into the new repository?  How will that effect TortoiseCVS?

Thanks for your help!