[cvsnt] Re: Using InnoSetup?

vincenzog at hotpop.com vincenzog at hotpop.com
Fri Nov 15 08:49:36 GMT 2002

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:pan.2002.11.15.01.46.46.990424 at nodomain.org...
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:23:34 +0100, Bo Berglund wrote:
>

> It depends if it's any good...  I do some things that need installer
> support.  Plus I prefer the more 'professional' look of IS.  I'll have a
> look, though.

Hi, I manage ISX Knowledge base, http://www13.brinkster.com/vincenzog
ISX is InnoSetup plus pascal script that allow to make some check and more
about setup, for example, with pascal script it's possible to check, start,
stop, installa a service, let me know if you need help.

ciao

--
Vincenzo Giordano ITALY
InnoSetup Extensions Knowledgebase