[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Oct 14 23:20:34 BST 2002

Hmm,
I tried to build the release branch using VC6 but it stopped here:

Service.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__SHRegGetUSValueA at 32
../WinRel/cvsservice.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

What am I missing now? (I did update with 'create missing directories
that exist in repository' to get all that might be missing)
Or do I need to compile using VC7 from now on?

/Bo

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:30:53 GMT, tmh at nodomain.org (Tony Hoyle) wrote:

>cvsnt 1.11.1.3 build 57j.
>
>Fix checkout with -z3 causing DoS to Unix 1.11.2.
>Backport gssapi + Active directory to release branch - on a Win2k/AD
>domain gssapi should now work transparently.  The old MIT version is
>moved into the 'MIT' subdirectory.
>Compile using VC.NET.  I've changed the installer to put the right
>files where they should go.  If there are problems with specific
>installations I'll look at fixing that.  Apparently there may be
>problems with pre-SP6 NT4 machines (are there any of those left?)
>which need a file copying from SP6 to work...  AFAIK this is not
>redistributable, though.
>
>Tony

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)