[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Oct 14 20:30:53 BST 2002

cvsnt 1.11.1.3 build 57j.

Fix checkout with -z3 causing DoS to Unix 1.11.2.
Backport gssapi + Active directory to release branch - on a Win2k/AD
domain gssapi should now work transparently.  The old MIT version is
moved into the 'MIT' subdirectory.
Compile using VC.NET.  I've changed the installer to put the right
files where they should go.  If there are problems with specific
installations I'll look at fixing that.  Apparently there may be
problems with pre-SP6 NT4 machines (are there any of those left?)
which need a file copying from SP6 to work...  AFAIK this is not
redistributable, though.