[cvsnt] What is this permission denied that I am getting when importing?

thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com
Tue Oct 22 17:09:29 BST 2002

Hi,

I've been importing files into cvs, but I keep getting these kind of
messages:

cvs import: cannot open D:/cvs/repo/cad3d/abb/pdms/PDMSUI/DRA/GEN/.perms: Permission denied

Nevertheless, the import seems fine.....

I'll be honest: I've deleted a few times the import and started it again from scratch a few times, but I didn't
think this had any consequence.

Should I worry about this?

Thierry