[cvsnt] Problem adding users

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Sep 1 20:58:17 BST 2002

It has been reported that the membership of admin or domain admin
groups sometimes do not pass through to CVSNT. There may be case
sensitivity in the spelling of both or only the login name.
Anywy, adding a new file CVSROOT/admin and adding your login to that
file on a single line will probably allow you to be accepted as an
admin. I tested this yetserday on a domain connected CVSNT server and
it worked right away:
First I was not allowed like you even though I am an admin on the
local server. Then I added the admin file and for safety restarted
cvsnt. After this I was allowed to add users...

/Bo