[cvsnt] Install of cvsnt 1.11.1.3 57h

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Sep 3 16:20:30 BST 2002

> > Erm, wait a minute! I haven't installed 57h myself yet but I definitely
was
> > under the impression that :ntserver: would only be removed in the
1.11.1.4
> > builds!
>
> It's still there, don't panic.

I don't panic. I've always got a towel with me... ;]

Still my question remains: Is there some documentation on painless migration
from :ntserver: to :sspi: ? We really would like to be able to access our
repository over the internet (although this is currently a very low priority
objective) but do currently not want to struggle with SSH, especially when
:sspi: is available. Google so far revealed nothing worthwhile.

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ: 18777742
Y! : ogiesen