[cvsnt] Install of cvsnt 1.11.1.3 57h

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Tue Sep 3 17:00:06 BST 2002

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Still my question remains: Is there some documentation on painless migration
> from :ntserver: to :sspi: ? We really would like to be able to access our
> repository over the internet (although this is currently a very low priority
> objective) but do currently not want to struggle with SSH, especially when
> :sspi: is available. Google so far revealed nothing worthwhile.

Within an intranet sspi is the same as ntserver, just use
:sspi:server:/repository

Outside, you'll probably have to login (sometimes client machines can
work out the details themselves but it's a bit hit and miss) and use the
  username - :sspi:user at server:/repository (use 'cvs login' to login).

Over the internet encryption is recommended.