[cvsnt] can't create temp dir

Gabriele De Benedittis g.debenedittis at comune.prato.it
Wed Sep 11 10:55:22 BST 2002

Hi,
when I try to test my vcsnt installation, via a "cvs login - cvs ls -l -R" for
example, I get:
can't create temporary directory E:\CVS\cvstemp/cvs-serv3304
Permission denied

I have (on E:\CVS\cvstemp) full control for everyone, the local SYSTEM
account, the domain user with which I connect to the cvs...
why?
I hope that the different slashes ( winlike \ and unixlike / ) are not a
problem.

thanks.

gabriele