[cvsnt] CVNT and WSAD 4.0.3

Philippe Vanderheyden philippe.vanderheyden at village.uunet.lu
Wed Sep 11 12:50:27 BST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to use CVS for NT 1.1.11.3 build 57h and I have big troubles
with Websphere Studio Application Developper 4.0.3:

Example:
1 When synchronising and committing to CVS, CVS only create the top
level folder, due to "theorical" file permission problem.
2 When synchronising  and committing for the second time, no problem is
reported
3 but, When merging with CVS, no source file is considered available in
CVS.

Knowing that CVS is working file and the "command prompt" level, and
that WSAD is working fine with CVS for Linux, did anyone manage to use
both (CVS for NT and WSAD) ?

Thanks in advance,
Philippe