[cvsnt] Marking files as changed en masse.

Zazueta, Robert RZazueta at academyart.edu
Wed Sep 11 16:20:33 BST 2002

'Cause sometimes I'm working on mutliple projects at once and some are
half-done, others are fully done and not all of them should be committed at
once for fear of breaking the build. In an ideal world, I'd only work on one
thing at a time and have everything done and tested on my local machine at
once before committing. But we all know what real development is like. ;-)

Rob Z.