[cvsnt] Troubled with configuring Users on Win2000

Tobias Mueller tmueller at a-i-c.de
Wed Sep 11 16:33:39 BST 2002

Hi!

I'm completely new to CVSNT but managed to install it an get it running. As
client I'm using WinCVS 1.2. I also managed to set up a passwd file which
contains all the relevant users. But I can only login as myself!?! If I
choose another user than me, it ends up with an error

Example:

NEW CVSROOT: User1 at 192.168.200.15:C:\CVS (password authentication)
cvs -z9 login
(Logging in to tmueller at 192.168.200.15)
cvs login: authorization failed: server 192.168.200.15 rejected access

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

I set the user via the Admin->Preferences dialog. What am I doing wrong? Is
there a common way to set up cvsnt for a win2000 domain?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Tobi