[cvsnt] newly added users not recognized as valid system user s

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Sep 16 18:07:10 BST 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:55:57 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>Tony
>>What I meant to say was that the user must be a user on the machine
>CVSNT runs on (= local system).
>I have also stated in that document that I have no access to a domain
>at home, so I have no way checking domain stuff. Hence it will not
>help for solving domain related problems.

I can handle the domain related bits generally...  We have a couple of
domains in a trust relationship here and cvs works across them both.

Unfortunately there's no Active Directory here any more as it
interferered with the NT4 machines so was removed.