[cvsnt] Integrations with other tools

Ingerun Syrén Sjösvärd ingerun at syrensoftware.se
Tue Sep 24 11:30:38 BST 2002

Hello CVS nt users,

I am helping a customer choose CM-system
and CVS nt is one possibility. I have two questions:

1)
I was wondering if you could help me find
information regarding integrations with other tools?

I am especially interested in the following tools:
-Visual C++
-CodeWright
-Xemacs (on windows)
-Rational Rose
-ClearQuest

2) Do you think CVS nt is a good choice for my customer
which is a small company but have sites on very long distances?

Thanks in advance.

Ingerun Syren,
Syren Software