[cvsnt] Integrations with other tools

Torsten Martinsen torsten at tiscali.dk
Tue Sep 24 13:05:22 BST 2002

> 1)
> I was wondering if you could help me find
> information regarding integrations with other tools?
>
> I am especially interested in the following tools:
> -Visual C++

Use the SCC plugin for CVS called Jalindi Igloo:
http://www.jalindi.com/igloo/

> -CodeWright

Igloo should work here as well:
http://www.jalindi.com/igloo/Compatibility/compatibility.html

> -Xemacs (on windows)

Works out of the box (or at least it does with FSF Emacs, XEmacs should be
no worse).

> -Rational Rose

Is supported by Igloo.

> -ClearQuest

No idea.

> 2) Do you think CVS nt is a good choice for my customer
> which is a small company but have sites on very long distances?

As long as you have 256 Kbps connectivity or better, CVS should work fine.

-Torsten