[cvsnt] Re: Upgrade suggestions

P. Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Tue Sep 24 17:44:09 BST 2002

Great!  Do I have to do anything special to move the repository itself
from one server to another?  Or can I just create a new, empty
repository on the new server, then copy the old repository over it?

As for the SSPI... where is the protocol itself documented?  I have some
questions I'd like to research, such as
   - What type of encryption is used?
   - Can the server require encryption?  Etc.

Thanks again