[cvsnt] Re: Upgrade suggestions

P. Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Tue Sep 24 18:18:11 BST 2002

Thanks for the link and the info.

Sucks though that it takes a Macro to update the individual sandboxes.
 None of our developers have Tcl or Python installed, so the macro menu
item in WinCVS is a NOP.  I can probably convince them all to make sure
that everything is checked in, blow away their sandbox and create a new
one using the new server.