[cvsnt] Re: CVS Streams and permissions.

Jeffrey S. Nelson jnelson at covansys.com
Thu Sep 26 21:28:23 BST 2002

Can you maintain the .perms file external to CVS?

When we use the chacl command with domain level users it takes about 5 to 10
seconds to set the permissions for a project.  Our projects are quite big.

I have produced a script that will create/modify the .persm file and then
replicate it to sub folders.  I just want to make sure that CVS will not
have a problem with doing that.

Thanks

news:3d93198f.269483171 at news.cvsnt.org...