[cvsnt] Best document for newbie adding first proj to CVSNT

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Sep 30 09:52:21 BST 2002

> 2) THe Python macro Oliver Gliesen has published
It's "Giesen", but nevermind. ;)
> This macro does an automation of the cvs add method and recurses through
folders.
> It also tries to detect the binary/text state of files.

Sorry to disappoint you. There's no detection going on. It's just a
hardcoded list of file extensions. You could however easily extend that list
yourself (it's right at the beginning of the macro's source and fairly
self-explanatory I should think). If I should someday figure out how to
really make persistency work in macros, I might add functionality in the
future to at least remember the settings per file extension so you will not
have to set them twice.

FWIW: The macros are at http://people.freenet.de/ogiesen/ogmacros.zip .

If there's need I think we should continue this on the cvsgui list.

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ: 18777742
Y! : ogiesen