[cvsnt] a problem of the eclipse and the cvsnt

=?GB2312?Q?=BB=AA=B3=C9?= jacky at erry.com
Thu Apr 10 04:00:26 BST 2003

cvsnt£¬ÄúºÃ£¡

	I used the cvs(Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3  (Build 57a) (client/server)) and eclipse 2.1, but I found the Baserev file in CVS directory could make the eclipse error. The pattern for a file in Baserev file is like Bfile/revision/, but eclipse wanted the Bfile/revision without the last slash, or eclipse would say "Malformed entry line", could you help me?

Àñ£¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡jacky at erry.com