[cvsnt] rtag

Keith D. Zimmerman kzimmerman at eshcom.com
Fri Apr 11 13:27:42 BST 2003

On certain files (not all) in my repository, when I do an rtag using an
existing tag name, I get the message "There is no revision here..."  It
was my understanding that rtag is not supposed to require a checked out
copy, and therefore should work in this case...

Basicly, I am going through my repository and redoing all the tag names.
The convert from source safe left them in an undesired state.  I fixed
the problem by doing cvs rlog -h and grabbing the revision number and
using it instead of the old tag name, and all is well, but it seemed
like a bit of a bug, to me at least...

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions