[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Apr 11 13:29:27 BST 2003

cvsnt 2.0.1

All the bugs that I've had since 2.0.0 was released.  No new features as
such..  If you've had a problem with 2.0.0 try 2.0.1 to see if it works for
you.

Even though they're just bug fixes it's a little more than I'd normally change
on a stable branch, so test first.  Theres a good chance it works fine, but
I'm paranoid...