[cvsnt] Ann: XML schema for cvs log output

Bernhard Weichel from-support.cvsnt at b-weichel.7to.de
Mon Apr 14 21:14:18 BST 2003

Hi,

I have developed an XML schema (and also a DTD) to represent the output of
cvs log in XML. This can be used for further processing.

I have also written a converter. It would be nice if CVSNT could generate
this output directly upon request.

I would appreciate if CVS could delivet

<cvslog>
 <noncvsfiles>
  <noncvsfile>001_MetaMorphosis.cvs.xml</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>cvskig,xsd.css</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>cvskig,xsd.ctm</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>cvskig,xsd.rld</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>cvskog,xsd</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>ext_protocol.dll</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>mmx_history</noncvsfile>
  <noncvsfile>msvcr70.dll</noncvsfile>
 </noncvsfiles>
 <rcsinfo>

<rcsfile>/home/cvs/001_MetaMorphosis/71_codeSnippets/13_mmcvs/cvslog.sf.mm,v
</rcsfile>
  <workingfile>cvslog.sf.mm</workingfile>
  <head>1.6</head>
  <branch/>
  <locks>strict</locks>
  <accesslist/>
  <symbolicnames/>
  <keywordsubstitution>kv</keywordsubstitution>
  <totalrevisions>6</totalrevisions>
  <selectedrevisions>6</selectedrevisions>
  <description>
   <revision>1.6</revision>
   <date>2003/04/14 19:52:09</date>
   <author>beweiche</author>
   <state>Exp</state>
   <lines>
    <addedlines>37</addedlines>
    <deletedlines>1</deletedlines>
   </lines>
   <comment>added indented output
</comment>
  </description>
  <description>
   <revision>1.5</revision>
   <date>2003/04/12 19:51:20</date>
   <author>beweiche</author>
   <state>Exp</state>
   <lines>
    <addedlines>5</addedlines>
    <deletedlines>2</deletedlines>
   </lines>
   <comment>integrated call to cvs
</comment>
  </description>
  <description>
   <revision>1.4</revision>
   <date>2003/04/12 12:24:10</date>
   <author>beweiche</author>
   <state>Exp</state>
   <lines>
    <addedlines>46</addedlines>
    <deletedlines>7</deletedlines>
   </lines>
   <comment>iintegrated CVS such that simply a directory can be provided as
input file
</comment>
  </description>
  <description>
   <revision>1.3</revision>
   <date>2003/04/11 15:44:16</date>
   <author>beweiche</author>
   <state>Exp</state>
   <lines>
    <addedlines>8</addedlines>
    <deletedlines>2</deletedlines>
   </lines>
   <comment>suppress whitespaced garbage
</comment>
  </description>
  <description>
   <revision>1.2</revision>
   <date>2003/04/09 08:09:16</date>
   <author>beweiche</author>
   <state>Exp</state>
   <lines>
    <addedlines>7</addedlines>
    <deletedlines>4</deletedlines>
   </lines>
   <comment>fixed two parse erros:
  selected-versions may be separated by blanks
  occasional apostrophe in production for symbolic names
</comment>
  </description>
  <description>
   <revision>1.1</revision>