[cvsnt] Ann: XML schema for cvs log output

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at me.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 15 13:45:07 BST 2003

Great!

I had this in my mind, but never time to do it. Way to go.

I have developed some scripts for my personal use, that
parse the text output of several commands. It would have been
so much easier to just read XML. I'll use this next time
I have to do anything similar.

Could you please put this into the Wiki?

It indeed could be nice, if you didn't have to parse the
CVSNT output. Adding XML output option is probably less
work than writing a parser to do it.

Kari