[cvsnt] Installation Trouble

AKM ariz at nospamarisetech.net
Tue Apr 15 14:02:46 BST 2003

Hi

I get an error while installing, error complains about a missing
msvcp70d.dll. The installation finishes but the control panel applet when
opened shows the Lock service installed but the main service as not
installed. Now I have searched everywhere but can;t find the dll. I can see
the other required dlls in the proper dirs so I think those aren;t missing.

What is this msvcp70d.dll and what should I do to solve this problem, I
can't find that dll on any of my Win installation CDs.

Thanks in advance-Ariz

Windows 2000 Server, PIII, 128mb ram, enough hd space and I've followed all
other instructions, including selecting all the checkboxes in the services
installation screen.