[cvsnt] cvsnt: pserveri cannot create read lock sspi ok

Pascal pascal.sourisseau at cancava.fr
Tue Apr 15 18:34:18 BST 2003

hi,

I've installed cvs 2.0.1a on w2K server ..
I've created 1 repository ..
I use domain authentification user integration ...

When i use :pserver:
  set cvsroot=:pserver:mydomain\sourisseau at myserver:/myRepo
  cvs login is ok
  cvs import is ok
  cvs ls -l -R ==> i've this error and i can't checkout
cvs server: cannot create read lock in repository
`C:/work/cvsrepo/myRepo': No such file or directory
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

When i use :sspi:
  cvs ls -l -R runs & is OK and i can checkout,import ...

My pb is that eclipse doesn't support, apparently, sspi ?
Any idea, suggestion ?

Thx
Pascal